Last updated on 1st July 2021
- This Cookies Policy applies between you and us, GreenGlamour Ltd Company number 12937024 (“we”, “us”,or “our”).
- This Cookies Policy applies when you use our website accessible at https://www.greenglamour.co.uk/ (“Website”), and describes the types of cookies we use on our Website, how we use them, and how you can control them.
- We may use several different cookies on our Website, for the purposes of website functionality, performance, advertising, and social media or content integration. Cookies enhance your experience on our Website, as they allow us to recognise you, remember your details and preferences (for example, your log-in details), and provide us with feedback on when you’ve visited and how you’ve interacted with our Website. To find out more about cookies, you can visit the ICO’s Cookie Guidance here.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We may use the following cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: Cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our Website, without which our Website won’t work or certain features won’t be accessible to you.
- Performance cookies: Cookies that collect anonymous information about how you interact with the Website, including the pages you visit and the frequency of your visits.
- Functional cookies: Cookies that are used to improve your experience on our Website and make things personalized to you.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that are used to provide you with targeted marketing materials in accordance with your interests and preferences.
- Content cookies: Cookies that are placed by many social media plugins and other tools to enhance the content displayed on a website.
COOKIES WE USE
|Google Analytics||Used to collect information about how you use and interact with our Website. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous.||See Google Analytics’ terms here.|
|Google Search Console||Used to help monitor, maintain and troubleshoot our Website’s presence in Google Search results.||See Google Search Console’s terms here.|
|Facebook Pixel||Used for marketing purposes, including to target our advertising to the right audience, measure the effectiveness of our advertising and view the actions you take on our Website.||See Facebook’s Business Tools Terms here.|
|Mailchimp||Used to collect data on how you interact with our email marketing campaigns.||See Mailchimp’s terms here.|
|WordPress||Used to remember your username and password to our Website.||See WordPress’s terms here.|
|Akismet||Used to filter spam comments.||See Akismet’s terms here.|
|Facebook Messenger||Used to communicate with you on our Website via Facebook Messenger.||See Facebook’s Business Tools Terms here.|
How long will cookies remain on my device?
The amount of time that a cookie remains on your computer or device depends on the type of cookie – cookies are either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted, so they may remain on your device for as little as 10 minutes to several years. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, so just for the relevant session.
How do I control cookies?
- Usually, you can control and manage cookies through your browser. You can control whether or not your browser accepts cookies, how to filter and manage cookies, and how to delete cookies at the end of a session.
- If you remove or block cookies, this may negatively impact your experience of our Website and you may not be able to access all parts of our Website.
- Many third party advertising services allow you to opt out of their tracking systems, by giving you the opportunity to opt out by way of a pop-up before downloading cookies to your device.
- You can access information on how to control your settings on commonly used browsers below:
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. When we make changes, we’ll update the “Last updated” date at the top of the Cookies Policy and post it on our sites. We encourage you to check back periodically to review this Cookies Policy to ensure that you are aware of our current Cookies Policy.